We have been working hard on improving SimpleRent - fixing bugs, improving services and infrastructure, and adding more value!
Here's a summary of some of the latest improvements ready to go in SimpleRent:
- We fixed a bug where the Days Late was showing in the Rent Roll (on-screen and in print view), even if the payment was paid in full (i.e. balance was $0.00).
- Fixed a similar bug where SimpleRent was generating late fees even if the balance was zero. This has been fixed.
- Better error handling and reporting of the issue if problems arise when submitting ACH/credit card payments in the tenant portal.
- Improvements to how landed Stripe payments are pulled into SimpleRent.
- Changed the Stripe payments features to record the amount less any tenant fees, and changed the Stripe import routines to import the amount less any fees.
- Added support for Authorize.net ACH processing.
- Fixed an issue with the Description not showing for Late Fees on Invoice, Statement, and Receipt.
As always, if these updates affect you and/or you have questions about these (or any other) features or improvements, don't hesitate to reach out - we love hearing feedback, good or bad and always happy to help!
- The SimpleRent Team